In this episode we invite six girlfriends into the studio to chat about our recent biking adventures in Victoria.
What is it about a girl’s trip away that’s so special? Special enough that nine friends headed off to Victoria to ride 80km from Beechworth to Bright. There were many laughs, and a few adventures including :-
- An infamous wrong decision at an important juncture on the first day’s ride
- One spectacular skid and stack
- A hill that nearly broke their hearts
- A serious hallucination in the middle of the above hill climb
- The overconsumption of espresso martinis
- Some devastating moves including the group’s signature move called the S-drop
- A scintillating talk at the pumpkin-seed factory
What goes on tour most definitely doesn’t stay on tour when you’ve got girlfriends who podcast.